Zelda: Minish Cap - Cloud Tops Zelda: Minish Cap - Cloud Tops

very nice!

My only problem is that the snare/rim/whatever it is is a little too loud, its kind of obnoxious, lol, but only the "clicky" part, the actual snare sounds fine.

Other than that this is my favorite version of this song that I've heard so far!!

Russian Rush [Tetris Remix] Russian Rush [Tetris Remix]

Korobushka!!

I liked the slow beginning. The solo piano served as a kind of "remember this?" sort of thing, then it explodes into craziness! Hahaha.

I love this song! I knew it as Korobushka/Korobeiniki before I even heard it on Tetris (I never really got into Tetris that much...). So of course I love when it is made into something as cool as this!

Tetris Dirty Remix Tetris Dirty Remix

VERY fun to listen to!!!

Ballad of the Star Fish Ballad of the Star Fish

Star Fish?!

Hahahaha! I started laughing when I saw that and then heard the music! The ridiculousness of a giant space-god starfish playing off the beauty and sadness of The Ballad of the Windfish is genius! I just wish it were longer.

Swinging Storm Swinging Storm

sounds pretty cool...

... and I don't know if it fits your original song concept, but you could add a nice swingin' tom beat with some hi-hat or something. If not that, more of a driving bassline like Achmarin said; just something to make it less repetitive, and something to make it "pop" I guess < something our band director would always say.

Nice job though

moonhitler responds:

Thanks! I may make a better version at some point. As I said before, I was going to update it, but I lost the midi files before I could.

Thanks for the review.

Super Mario Bros Theme! Super Mario Bros Theme!

sounds like the Play! version, haha

and I love that version!

Tropicana. Tropicana.

Hahahaha!

Its like all the characters from Smash Bros. Brawl went on vacation! Hahaha, I love it!

Tomppaah responds:

haha :D Thank you! What a nice thing to say haha ;P

There &amp;amp; Back Again There & Back Again

I like it!

Due to the title I couldn't help but picture a montage of the events in The Hobbit in my head, hahaha. It sounds a little scratchy though, but maybe thats my computer, I dunno...

{-^MP^-} Jungle Fever {-^MP^-} Jungle Fever

Thats pretty nice

I like the different sounds used, especially the rain stick thing, or whatever kind of shaker thing that is. The whole thing reminds me of something that should be in an intense Donkey Kong game, haha. I usually hate pieces that fade out, but I think this one is the type that is ok. I don't think its absolutely necessary to add more, I like it the way it is actually. And bongos are great! but I'm more of a doumbek/toumbeleki fan myself, haha, but bongos are what this piece needs, great job!

Musical-Pants responds:

Thanks for the review.
I love the rain stick thingamabob too, I am a percusionist, so I tried to include as many different tribal instruments as possible. It worked out pretty well.
I appreciate that this isn't your genre as such, but you still liked it.
Donkey Kong? Could be!

-Pants

Dragon Roost Future Dragon Roost Future

Hahaha sweet!

I was going to try and do something like this with my version of this song, but the sounds sustained WAY past the notes, and wouldn't stop even when the song looped to the beginning, so I went with sitar and tons of ethnic drums!

I like this futuristic thing. Makes me see Medli with sunglasses and a handgun in a James Bond pose for some reason.....