Zelda- Link and the Pig Zelda- Link and the Pig

That was great!

You could see some of the jokes coming, like the kid getting destroyed by a shark and Link running into a cliff, but they were still executed pretty well. I LOVE that the pig exploded during Link's heroic moment, haha! And Link calling the little snot-nosed kid a prick and yelling at him is perfect! I HATE that little kid! Great job on the video, I enjoyed it!

Frog Life Crisis Frog Life Crisis

hmm

from the start I felt I was watching some annoying Family Guy bit, and as soon as the "other frog" started talking the punchline was obvious...

But I liked the animation! And you even threw in some Gershwin, very nice!

Chained Apart Chained Apart

oh man...

this is just amazing! And what an awesome ending!

"A Slice of the Action" "A Slice of the Action"

Hahahaha!

It reminded me of the Cd-i Zelda games

Pelican!? - Space Walk Pelican!? - Space Walk

aw man...

I thought it was just startign when the music started playing, but it was the credits... I was getting ready for more pelican craziness! Its still awesome that you put an evil pelican in space.

LARRY episode 1.5 LARRY episode 1.5

Oui-oui-oui-oui!

I thought it was funny. My favorite part though was when Larry started crying, haha it was so ridiculous!

Spider-Powers For Xmas Spider-Powers For Xmas

haha is that Kyle Broflavski's house?!

I didn't expect a catchy little Christmas musical! Hahaha, and Santa's a jerk!

Confessions of a tampon Confessions of a tampon

you know, I like it!

It reminded me of The Office (UK), I mean what is being said is ridiculous but the way it is being said is hilarious to me, haha. nice job!

Clockworkpixel responds:

That's kinda what I like to go for. Thanks :)

Blinklife: Social Addicts Blinklife: Social Addicts

Hahaha Awesome!

I love the style! It kinda reminds me of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe movie.

Vete a la Versh - Xmas 09 Vete a la Versh - Xmas 09

HAhahaha!

That was hilarious! The words went by really fast (I don't know much Spanish...) but it was still great and it made me laugh!

Darkar responds: