View Profile noesis9812

25 Movie Reviews

That was great!

You could see some of the jokes coming, like the kid getting destroyed by a shark and Link running into a cliff, but they were still executed pretty well. I LOVE that the pig exploded during Link's heroic moment, haha! And Link calling the little snot-nosed kid a prick and yelling at him is perfect! I HATE that little kid! Great job on the video, I enjoyed it!

hmm

from the start I felt I was watching some annoying Family Guy bit, and as soon as the "other frog" started talking the punchline was obvious...

But I liked the animation! And you even threw in some Gershwin, very nice!

Hahahaha!

It reminded me of the Cd-i Zelda games

36 Audio Reviews

very nice!

My only problem is that the snare/rim/whatever it is is a little too loud, its kind of obnoxious, lol, but only the "clicky" part, the actual snare sounds fine.

Other than that this is my favorite version of this song that I've heard so far!!

Korobushka!!

I liked the slow beginning. The solo piano served as a kind of "remember this?" sort of thing, then it explodes into craziness! Hahaha.

I love this song! I knew it as Korobushka/Korobeiniki before I even heard it on Tetris (I never really got into Tetris that much...). So of course I love when it is made into something as cool as this!

VERY fun to listen to!!!

2 Art Reviews

Really cool!

It reminds me of the swirly light stuff that comes when people travel between worlds in the Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle manga. I like the squares, its gives it a digital kinda look I think.

elipopotamo responds:

ummm sure... y not lol but thanks

Amazing......

This picture is absolutely brilliant. I love the birds, they seem very lifelike, but have some weird fantastical element to them, which means you must have a GREAT imagination, haha, at least in my opinion. These colours really really bring out the beauty of the scene! I really can't explain how much Ilike this, hahahahaha

29, Male